Historical Radio Societyof Australia
Melbourne – Auctions
HRSA Auctions are held on a regular basis.
- Mini Auctions: held after most monthly meetings.
- Regular auctions: three per year.
- Class Auctions: an auction devoted to higher quality items.
We also have markets where you can bring along excess wares to sell.
Please note you must be a member of the society to participate in the actions.
Note: the Next Auction page will only be active 3 days prior to the auction and two weeks following for reference.
We encourage the use of our EFTPOS facilities.
- You will receive confirmation, and lot numbers.
- On auction day you should arrive at the venue in plenty of time to setup your items for display.
- See date of Auction in the calendar for details of times, the address, and a map.
For all other enquiries please complete the form below.
Previous Auction Results