Historical Radio Societyof Australia
Melbourne – Auctions
HRSA Auctions are held on a regular basis.
- Mini Auctions: held after most monthly meetings.
- Regular auctions: two to three per year.
- Class Auctions: an auction devoted to higher quality items.
We also have markets where you can bring along excess wares to sell.
Please note you must be a member of the society to participate in the actions.
After Melbourne monthly meetings we usually hold a mini auction. They are not structured but do require a completed form to be handed to the Mini Auction Manager as your items are placed on the tables provided.
Download the Mini Auction Sellers Form, complete, and have ready on arrival to give to the Auction Manager.
Details are on the form.
- You will receive confirmation, and lot numbers.
- Once you have the lot numbers please submit photographs of your entries, tagged by lot number. Photographs should be a maximum of 1200 pixels in the longest direction, for example 1024*680 or 900*1200. Photographs make it simpler for members to assess the items and add to their appeal in the catalogue. See the example below. A maximum of two for any item is recommended.
- On auction day you should arrive at the venue in plenty of time to setup your items for display.
- See date of Auction in the calendar for details of times, the address, and location.
We encourage the use of our EFTPOS facilities.
For all other enquiries please complete the form below.
Previous Auction Results
Melbourne Group Auction results for 22 April 2023
Melbourne Group Auction results for 16 September 2023 (Radiofest)